Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

Billy Gibbons busking and it looks like not many people noticedā€¦

1 Like

As there are a few Nils Frahm Fans here: i like to add this one from Montreux, with wich i like to wake my neighbours on sunday morningsā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

From Texas we enjoyed The Flyinā€™ Aā€™s and this recording of Weak and Wild is IMHO magic.

Enjoy, its properly mixed.

If you like some blues and worry if the music is in safe hands, then check this out. It is amazing.

Larkin Poe

This is amazing from The Chorlton Country Club playing ā€˜A change is gonna comeā€™.
Lucky me, Iā€™m going to see them in Billericay in October. Yes, the Billericay from Billericay Dicky.

Enjoy folks.

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPzU75P9FA

One of my absolutely favorite performances from my favorite female vocalist:

5 Likes

Excited to check these guys out in a few months here in NY ā€“ maybe not for everyone, but I like the vibe :relaxed:

1 Like

We recently hosted Belle Roscoe who have been endorsed by Yamaha Guitars. This is the You Tube clip that Yamaha recorded. A great band to see live.

Strange voice, but i love it!

1 Like

The number of times Iā€™ve watched this or listened to it on album is unrealā€¦

2 Likes

This is fantastic; the whole gig is great!

4 Likes

Me too but on this one.

5 Likes

love that pair. I know this from the Beacon Theater concert mostly, not heard the Amsterdam version. Will give it a whirl. Thanks!

oopsā€¦ no, im thinking of the Ill Take Care of You track, doh!

well, itā€™s on bluray

Ive got it on album, will give it a listen now. :slight_smile:

A Winged Victory For The Sullen is a collaboration between Stars of the Lid member Adam Wiltzie and Dustin Oā€™Halloran. They very rarely play live. So when they do, it is an event.

Professionally recorded audio and video for their powerful performance at the Barbican in London.

2 Likes

Geir Jenssen, aka Biosphere, is a legend in ambient electronic music. His shows are few and far between but always amazing.

This first clip is from the Spectaculare Festival in 2015. The 3 shows that day were completely sold out. This is the track ā€œThe Shieldā€ from the album ā€œPatashnikā€. The visuals are from the inside of a planetarium using a 8K projector with artwork by INITI.

It is highly recommended that you watch this full screen for the full mesmerizing experience.

This second clip is from the Leigo Lake Music Festival in 2006. This clip has two tracks, ā€œWarmed by the Driftā€ from the album ā€œDropsondeā€ and ā€œThe Seal & The Hydrophoneā€ which can be found on ā€œCompilation 1991-2004ā€.

As the music plays, the sun sets on the lake as smoke from campfires waft through the air creating a magical experience.

2 Likes