Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips 📹

COLOURS NOT FOUND IN NATURE, Isildurs Bane and Steve Hogarth

Here is a lovely Christmas Gift we received from Danni Nicholls and BJ-Baartmans. Both great friends of Live@LittleRabbit Barn

Happy Christmas and enjoy.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas Chris!

1 Like

Who thinks they can play guitar?

Think again lol Happy Christmas.

2 Likes

Great vid:

1 Like

This is special. Sean Taylor with Mike Seal on Double Bass and Emanuel Marchetti on percussion performing Hold On Live at the Little Rabbit Barn. I was privileged to film this even with the lights being what they were.
The sound quality is first class as I listen on my iPad Pro Explorer 2 set up. This will check the bass handling of your set up.
Enjoy and Happy New Year.

I’ll Add Troubadour here. Great stuff.

4 Likes

I saw Leon Bridges play at a tiny closet of a coffee bar/club in San Diego in 2014. I believe it was one of his first trips out to the West coast. There were maybe 12 people there on a Tuesday morning. To say it was intimate is an understatement. I’m happy for and not surprised by his success, he’s a real talent. That said, several of his recordings are clipped badly, bad engineering.

Gotta Love the Cookie Monster. Om nom nom nom.

3 Likes

For those of you who were fascinated with The Cars back in the day like I was…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXmpJNbKTNQ&feature=youtu.be

Sorry…one more…

Ok, the audio quality is not ideal but this gives you an idea of what The Blackfeathers Are all about. Watch to the very end to really enjoy the interplay.
This is a must see live act I have had the privilege to enjoy many times.

Shield, live - Biosphere at the Planetarium

1 Like

A very creative way to use a loop sequencer! Very nice voice, too.

1 Like

If looping is what your after I have to introduce you to the gloriously avantgarde Tallulah Rendall.
She loops vocals and guitar to wonderful effect. She is a ‘Must See’ live performer.

I saw her twice that weekend. Once the performance we hosted and the next day she did a charity gig in a local pub.

2 Likes

I’m 51 and still feel too young to die, err wait.

2 Likes