Music playing in zones out of sync

I have a NUC that I setup as a W10 driven Core and found the Roon system to be really informative and a huge upgrade to anything else I’d ever used to listen to music. Problem was that every time I grouped two or more zones they would play out of sync, similar to listening to music sung “in a round”. I decided to go ahead and install ROCK to see if it behaved better and it is not. When I group two zones, one starts and then the other starts a few seconds later…

I have a Bluesound Vault 2i and several Bluesound 2i players (Pulse 2i, Pulse Mini 2i and Flex 2i). All players are experiencing the same problem. I am one week into my two week trial and enjoy the flexibility that I have with Roon but will not be able to rationalize continuing past the trial if I can’t rectify. This seems like something that will probably be very easy if I was better versed in the configuration, but I need help.

Hi @scott_schreier,

Apologies for the trouble here! We currently have an open investigation with Bluesound and our technical team regarding these syncing issues. I can’t provide any specific timeframes for when a solution will be available, but we will be sure to keep you updated here when we have new information.

Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.