Music Randomly Pauses During Playback [Solved - Reinstalled OSX]

@support

I’m having a consistent issue with every song I play it pauses about 2:00 - 3:00 minutes into playback.

It is played back on my Mac OS, new iMac, audio cable to Peachtree speakers, I have a wired ethernet cable and a a google wireless router. It seems to happen on all and every music file. I can hit play, and it will start playing again, but it causes a significant interruption in my listening experience.

Hello @Michael_Urban,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to assist here. A few questions to being troubleshooting:

• Can you please let me know the exact model of the Peachtree speakers?
  • You mention that you have an audio cable to the Peachtree, is this RCA or optical audio and is there any DAC in between the Core and the speakers?
  • If you Enable Integer Mode, does this help resolve the issue?
  • If you enable Maximum Buffer Size, does this help at all?
  • Are you able to reproduce this same issue on another zone?

I have also gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode on your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis. I kindly ask for you to reproduce this issue once more and note the exact local time in your country (ex. 11:40PM) that playback failure occurs at.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello @Michael_Urban,

I just wanted to check in with you here and see if you were still experiencing issues with music playback, if so, can you please let me know the above information when possible?

Thanks,
Noris

3 posts were split to a new topic: iTunes Playlists Not Importing on Mac OSX

This original issue has since been resolved with the re-installation of OSX and continued discussion regarding iTunes playlists has been split into this thread: