Music stops frequently and all my audio devices dissappear

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
System (Core):
OS: Windows Server 2019 Standard (10.0.17763 build 17763)
Hardware: Xeon E5-2630L 32GB RAM
RoonServer: Ver 1.6 build 416 stable

Network Topology: Luxul AC3100 (XWR-3150v2), Cisco 2960G managed switch, Luxul 5 port desktop switch. All wired connections via Cat6 cabling.

Endpoints: Windows 10 Desktop with Roon remote attached to a Fostex HPA4 headphone amp (wired)
Windows 10 NUC with Roon remote connected to an AVR via HDMI (wired)
Raspberri pi with hifiberry dac/amp running Raspian lite and roonbridge (wireless)
Bluesound powernode (wireless)
I have quite a few other points, but these are the only points I have tested so far.

While streaming music from roon, audio periodically stops and all my endpoints dissappear for a bit. After a minute or so they return, but when I start playing music again the same issue occurs at least once every couple minutes. This happens using both music stored locally on my server and music streamed from Tidal. It does not matter which endpoint I am playing to, I have many (Detailed below with the network topology). I have tried restarting the RoonServer, rebooting the system it runs on, playing to different endpoints, and the same thing happens every time. I don’t have any other issues with services on my server like filesharing or using RDP to remote into it. I have been using this setup for many months now, and only recently started noticing issues.

1 Like