Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Hard wired to Starlink.

Connected Audio Devices

Direct to Holo Audio DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

20,000+ tracks

Description of Issue

Connected to ROON this morning and my whole meticulously curated library has disappeared.

Condolences.

What does ‘disappeared’ mean in this context? Is your music local or streamed or both? If local, is your music still in folders? If streamed, is the service up and still in Settings==>Services? Is the music still in your library and you’re missing all your curations or is the music also missing?

Disappeared can mean a lot of things. As specific as you can be will help.

2 Likes

Hi @Matthew_Lewis1,

Please accept my apologies that your return to the forum after a year has been marred by an undeserved and prolonged wait time for a staff response. The team truly appreciates your patience, and we’ve prioritized this thread to make sure you receive a more prompt response time moving forward.

Diagnostics from your account show you have streaming content in your library, but only a small amount (one album) of local content. If I’m interpreting your post correctly, then you’ve lost access to some or all of your library content, including local and possibly streaming content.

Can you please confirm the following?

1. Are you using an external storage location, like an external hard drive or a network share device?
  2. Are you signed into the same profile in Roon?
  3. What are your Watched Folder settings in Roon → Storage? Please share a screenshot.

We’ll be watching for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.