My Live Radio - cannot easily remove deleted streams [Ticket In]

@support

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 (2016 LTSB) build 756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
n/a

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
n/a

Description Of Issue
Checked on both Win 10 and iPad
In ‘My Live Radio’ a previously added Stations from ‘Live Radio’. If the station is no longer available you cannot delete it (but still try and play it) - Example:

Clicking on this, I get:-

So I can still click play an nothing happens; but ‘three dots’ is missing so I cannot delete it.

(workaround is to right click from the in the first screen, with ‘1 selected’ you can they hit the 3 dots and delete it)

It looks like this stations has been removed or delete from the central database? as when I search for naim radio I get I completely different logo.

all other stations are working ok.

Thanks

Yes, I think so, although I can’t see dates I suspect the first time it was added was when the station first started up. Since then the streams have changed. For some reason we added a replacement Naim station instead of simply updating the old one.

Apologies for your inconvenience.

I take your point about deleting though. Looks like a bug.

Thanks Brian,

2nd question about live radio; do you need the drop down next to the ‘play now’ if there is only 1 option (in this case)?

I know it’s a tiny cosmetic thing; but seems redundant to me.

Regards
Duncan

Nope. Your second good observation today!

@support, reminding about this bug.

It’s still happening for station which no longer have any valid streams or a Radio Curator hides the station (in the example above of Naim Radio).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.