My Live Radio stations did not migrate to new Roon (ROCK) on Nuc

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

New Nuc build just for Roon core and thing went reasonably well(it’s been a while since I’ve built anything). I was upset to find that my Live Radio stations did not also migrate over, or maybe I missed a step? Have not found anyone else with this problem here. Took some time to build them but I can do it again. (sigh)

Did you restore from a backup file? I would have thought they would come along if you did that.

I did indeed restore from a backup and that went well. Just had to log into streaming accounts for Qobuz and Tidal. Alas, no stations went across. I just finished rebuilding most of them. Not too difficult. www.highreaudio.online lists most if not all (a few stopped streaming) the hq streaming internet radio stations. Great fun and option for listeners, imho.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe a feature request to add those to the database backup… There might be a reason they are not in there though??

I guess the KB does not specifically say they are included, only “edits, playlists, favorites, play history, login information, and settings.” But still… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Agreed! I was able to relist them but I still find it odd they did not follow with the restore.

+1 to be able to backup (or save/restore all) manually added radio stations…

Hey @Ralph_Rangel,

This is odd indeed! Typically, radio stations should be included in your saved back up. I’m glad to hear you were able to add them back in without a huge hassle.

I’ll close this thread for you now, but please tag me if this happens again in the future :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.