My Mac audio devices disappeared from Roon App on Monterey

Roon was working, connected to my Realtek USB2.0 Audio. I wanted to play something else, and this device disappeared. I restarted the Roon app to no avail.
I could use the connection via Airplay, but my MacStudio does not display the AirPlay code until after I have typed 4 random numbers into the prompt!

There are multipole (closed) similar threads with no real solution.
Another question, my Roon Core (running on LEAP 15.4) does not update the new releases on Qubuz. How do I get it refreshed automagically?

Please complete the template, below, described in this post. Thanks.

### Roon Core Machine
<!-- Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) -->
<!-- Write below this line -->

### Networking Gear & Setup Details
<!-- Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet, are you using YPN-->

### Connected Audio Devices
<!-- Specify what devices you're using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) -->

### Number of Tracks in Library
<!--Tell us how large your music library is, eg. "30,000 tracks" -->
<!--Write below this line-->

### Description of Issue
<!--Tell us about the problem you're having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated! -->
<!--Write below this line-->

Hey @James_Rome,

Ben here with the support team, I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you’re still running into issues?

If you’re still having connection issues, please grab a timestamp of the next time it happens and share it our way. That way, our team can take a deeper look into your account at the time of the issues, and enable diagnostics to review.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.