My Nucleus+ core is intermittently dropping connection

Problem has been getting a backup. I reset the Roon settings and it’s taking awhile to scan the library.

Question. Can I hang a usb sad drive off the back of the nucleus and back up to that? Would eliminate some variables.

Yes, and probably ExFAT would be the best format initially for the external drive.

1 Like

Agreed, @Robert_F, and thank you for chiming in.

Wes

1 Like

Hi,

Still having issues with Nucleus+ staying online. This morning, I got thru about 1/2 and album then it dropped. I logged into the Nucleus via the web interface. It showed the Roon Server had only been running about 1 minute so I restarted the Nucleus and the switch it’s on. Now I can’t even access the Nucleus+ via the web interface. I just get the wavy flag. It’ driving me crazy! I’m having to listen to Radio Paradise via my Bluesound player. So my internet connection is fine. I’m able to browse on all my devices.

Reminder, here is my configuration, I have a Nucleus + Core, firmware is up to date. My library is on a QNAP TVS-h1688x. I have about 306,000 tracks in my library. I generally stream to my Bluesound Node which is connected to a whole house Control4 system so I can distribute the music to several areas.

Please give me some ideas to fix this problem.

Thanks
Bill

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.