My Nucleus seems to have been lost in my network since upgrading my modem and home network

I had the temerity to upgrade my modem and home network to a faster one.
I do see my device, listed under Roon OS Devices still, but it circles around “looking for it” endlessly, never recognizing it. Clearly it is still looking for the OLD network with the different password, and I don’t see anyway of updating this.

Help?

I’ve moved your post to the #support category of the forum, where it will be seen and responded to by a member of the Support team.

In the meantime, could you clarify what you mean by “Listed under Roon OS Devices”? Do you mean the Settings > Setup > Find Roon OS screen?

Is it possible that you had set your Nucleus to have a static (fixed) IP address using the Nucleus’ Web Administration page? That would explain why it can’t be seen in your new network if that uses a different range of IP addresses (i.e. a different subnet).

1 Like

Hey @Jerry_Sander,

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if @Geoff_Coupe’s note above was helpful? If you could share a screenshot of your webUI, that would be helpful as well! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.