Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi 500mbit/sec Router: TP-link Deco

Connected Audio Devices

Kef Ls50 Wireless 2 - lan connection

Number of Tracks in Library

Approx: 1500 tracks

Description of Issue

Hi, in the last 3 weeks my Roon app doesn’t start on my MacBook Pro. After I click the Roon app icon the starting screen pops up but it doesn’t load anything, only the Roon logo is pulsing. I recon the problem started after the last Mac OS update. Thank you for your help!

Hello @Janos_Erdey,

I am mortified that it’s been this long before we got a chance to reply. Please, accept our apologies for the delay in getting back to you… :pleading_face:

I was wondering if Roon is still not launching for you? Have you tried a complete reboot of your Mac?

• Quit Roon
  • Shut down the Mac
  • Unplug it for a few minutes
  • Plug it back in, turn it on
  • Launch Roon

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi Rebeka,
Thank you for your help! I followed the steps you suggested, but ROON still doesn’t start. On the 22nd of August I updated my Mac Book Pro. Since then ROON app doesn’t start. It starts uploading but only the ROON logo appears then nothing happens. Can you please let me know what to do?

Sorry for the late response, @Janos_Erdey. Can you try this:

• Exit out of Roon/Roon Server
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location - Database\Registry\Core
  • Locate your tidal_account file and delete it
  • Try to start Roon again

If you’re still seeing issues, please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service).

Hi Dylan, I deleted Roon already and I reinstalled it. I lost all my playlists but at least now it works again. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.