My Roon has gone wrong

My understanding of roon radio is that once the album you are listening too finishes, it plays the same damn music selection it does every other time, never deviating and rarley coming up with anything new or interesting.

However mine has gone wrong. When I have finished listening to a Yes album, I expect to hear something from Genesis, Emerson Lake and Palmer and Led Zeppelin after, in that order.

However today, it played Led Zeppelin first.

What’s the point of Roon Radio, if it does not deliver the same predictable and dreary recommendations I could have thought up myself, in the same order?

:laughing:

I am amused, but perhaps a little too tongue-in-cheek for the Roon Radio detractors?

As far as I know, Roon Radio should play music similar to what I just played. It should not be from a predictable performer or in a predictable order. That’s how it works for me. I get a mix of music that might already be in my Roon library and some that’s not. Many times, I get performers I am not familiar with, but the music is similar throughout the session. To me, it works as it should and as I want.

Hey that’s great news.