My Tracks View Unavailable Tracks

There seems to be a lot of discussions of unavailable tracks, but I didn’t find a feature suggestion to help identify unavailable tracks. I’d like to suggest Roon add a category to the My Tracks view for Available/Unavailable. Or a simple yes/no would work too. Every once in a while Qobuz will remove or replace an album that I’ve added to my library. When that happens, the tracks become unavailable and I don’t know it until Roon tries to play one. Usually that brings Roon to a halt. If I could periodically search my tracks for unavailable I could then make the necessary corrections. Seems like a simple fix for a relatively minor but persistent problem.

Roon latest feedback

Seems to me Jamie was looking at a complicated solution for a simple problem. I don’t really need Roon to identify unavailable albums and automatically replace them with a suitable substitute. I would like Roon to add a focus function for unavailable tracks (the data is already there) and I can choose to delete the album or replace it if possible.