My uploads are duplicated and my edits are not saving

Thanks Geoff. That seems to have solved the problem.

3 Likes

Hello @Wayne_Croxford, glad things are working again! Please let us know if you have further issues. We’re happy to help!

It is constantly losing connection and when it is connected it is often incredibly slow. Only occasionally does it work perfectly. When playing one of my playlists it keeps jumping ahead rather than playing in order. Every few songs it freezes for a split second. Playback is almost impossible now because of the freezing. I have over 80,000 songs and 8,000 albums on the system. Is that the problem? I am getting really tired of it now. I previously had a Sooloos and Meridian and it played perfectly for at least 8 years.

I would not be at all surprised if it was. I believe that the Innuos Zen MkIII uses an Intel Pentium CPU - which is below the minimum spec of what Roon Labs state for a Roon Core.

The Innuos designers and Roon designers seem to have different ideas of how best to run Roon…

Ok thanks, but what can I do?

The chip Innuos uses -

As others have noted, its use probably addresses any heat issues that would arise from a beefier chip.

Still, probably shouldn’t be used as a Roon Core.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.