Mytek Brooklyn Bridge

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mackbook pro 2018 Mojave 10.14.3

Hi there my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge DAC is not showing up when connected and I can’t play music. When I swap out to another DAC it show up and plays no issues.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WIFI, USB

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mackbook , USB, Brooklyn Bridge DAC

Description Of Issue
Hi there my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge DAC is not showing up when connected and I can’t play music. When I swap out to another DAC it show up and plays no issues.

Hi @Sean_Flynn,

Welcome to the community. How are you connecting the Brooklyn DAC to the Core, is it via USB or Ethernet? If via USB, is the behavior the same with a different USB cable?

Can I please ask you to share a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> Audio tab when you have the Mytek connected to the Core? You can share screenshots by using these instructions and the screenshot should look something like this:

I would also make sure that the Brooklyn DAC is powered on and has the proper input selected when checking that page.

Hi Noris
Thanks for reply.
I think I have it resolved but my Zone list is a bit cluttered from what ever way I originally tried to set the Broooklyn as a Zone. Can I delete zones not in use?
I have DAC connected to the laptop via USB
Its my first few hours with Roon it looks really good., thanks for coming back to me.

Thanks

Hi @Sean_Flynn,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved!

I would suggest having two different names for your “Brooklyn Bridge” zones, so that you can differentiate them in the zone picker, e.g. “Macbook Pro Speakers - Brooklyn Bridge” and “Brooklyn Bridge - Roon Ready”.

If you are not using any of the audio zones, you can go ahead and disable them by clicking the “cogwheel” next to the zone -> disable.

I am going to go ahead and mark this thread as [solved] since the zone issue appears to be stable now, but if you have any other issues don’t hesitate to reach out again to us. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.