Mytek Issues w/ External PS - Esp SBooster?

Read a post on here last night detailing some issues someone had with using an external PS (an SBooster) with a Mytek DAC+. As I am JUUUUST about to start using an SBooster with my Mytek DAC+, I wanted to see if anyone else is having any such issues.

On the flip side of that same coin, what’s the overall consensus of the community re: using an external LPS (specifically as SBooster) with Mytek DACs? Massive improvement? Nothing noticeable? Poorer performance?

Thanks!

All good with that combo! A side of the improved sound quality, I noticed also a degradation of heat production inside the chassis.

Hey, did it all work out? I’m about to add the Sbooster to my Mytek this week!

I used to use an SBooster with my original Mytek Liberty. I also reviewed both the original Liberty and Brooklyn for Darko with and without SBooster.

Long story short, if you can afford it go with it, the difference is worthwhile.

FYI I’m now using a Liberty II that doesn’t need (or have the ability to connect) an external PSU as there’s a good one inside now (hence it running warmer than the priginal Liberty).

It took longer than i thought to get the SBososter, but it finally arrived. Before I plug it in and blow up the DAC is there anything I should know? Do I just plug it in and turn it on? Are there settings I have to change? Thanks for any words of wisdom.

I’ve been using it with my Brooklyn Bridge for almost a year with no issues.