Mytek Liberty not recognised by roon rock nuc

I’ve just purchased and set up an Intel gen 10i7. I set it up with roon rock plugged in my Mytek Liberty dac and it all worked fine. I went back later to backup my mac mini and transfer that across (old setup) and had to reboot the rock and now the Liberty won’t show up. I can’t figure it out. I’ve tried restarting the dac, the rock, changing cables… Nothing seems to work…usb sticks work as they show up in the backup section of rock through the usb. The only real chage is I loaded my backup.

I see no response to this. I’ll move it to #support for you.

Hello @Michael_Baker, and thanks for your report! Could you please share a screenshot of settings>audio? I’d like to know more about where your tracks were stored and your system.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I’m all sorted thanks

Hey @Michael_Baker, that’s good news! Please let me know if the issue returns.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.