Mytek sells and does not deliver

I have made an order and paid 50% in advance for a " flagship" Empire DAC and Streamer with Roon software included to be delivered by May 2021.
Not only i did not receive the product, or the money back, but also this Company is still selling the product with a 45 days delivery term.
Please, do not trut in this company, since the president and founder Michal himself is not fulfilling his obligation.
Be aware.

1 Like

AFAIK (from my meeting with Michal at CamJam), the Empire is not finished nor ready for shipping yet.

Thanks, but a Company should refund the money to customers after a reasonable period and stop selling a product that cannot deliver. Almost a year delay is not reasonable

3 Likes

Goodness if you include ā€˜not finishedā€™ due to software then a lot of firms will be going out of business. The patience of devialet and chord poly owners will vouch for thatā€¦. I have had both!

If you use a credit card for your purchase, as should always be the case, then have your credit card company remove the charge.

Iā€™ve found that 1) after a reasonable explanation from you of why the charge should be removed, credit card companies will remove the charge the same day and 2) no seller will argue with a credit card company for removing a charge.

Thereā€™s no excuse to be unhappy about a purchase you think is a rip-off.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I made a wire transfer. Anyway, my intention is to alert the community about my situation.

Youā€™re not the first customer to complain about them on here.

Really sorry to hear about another bad experience with Mytek and hope you recover the money.

You donā€™t mention in your postā€¦ did you contact Mytek and request a refund?

I agree and was not making any apologies for the companyā€™s lack of response.

1 Like

To clarify. I have been in contact with Mytek all this time. Initially with Damian and them with Michal, the President. Excuses and promises for a delivery in " 2 weeks". I had enough and realised I have been too naive when i noticed that they have kept on selling the product on their web site promising a delivery in 45 days. I gave them notice to refund my money and them, no reply whatsoever.

I too have gotten the runaround from that pair in the past.

The lack of response from Mytek recently is very worrying and does nothing for their reputation.

That really stinks. Sorry to hear it.

Any updates from anyone?

I recall some Mytek AMP drama caught in the HEM Electronics saga (see below)

A situation with Mytek - #2 by Michal_Jurewicz1

But I didnā€™t think Empire is part of that drama, so this was surprising to see this.

Maybe @Michal_Jurewicz1 can comment?

Iā€™ve been a long time fan of Mytek so this was sad to read

I was just wondering if any of the new Brooklyn Bridge 2 models have actually been delivered and how many people had paid up front for them. I decided not to opt in to the exchange offer, as I just had too big a worry about the situation.

I own Home Theater Design & Installations former Mytek Digital authorized dealer
Damian Mosiolek & Michal Jurewicz solicted
Preorders claimimg products coming in 6 weeks that was March 2021 we prepaid $4244
Every 6-8 weeks both these LIARS would claim coming in 4-6 weeks after playing this game for 15 months iā€™d had enough
I have writen Requests for REFUND FIVE TIMES now & Still no refund!
I filed complaints with FTC, NY State AG, Florida AG, BBB and will continue to post honest accounting of Mytek Digitalā€™s business practices
Both AGā€™s suggest taking money across state lines via internet amounts to WIRE FRAUD
Do Not do budiness with these people or Mytek Digital they are criminals!!

1 Like

This is sad to read after being a long time fan, since their classic Stereo192-DSD

Michal was presenting at Munich High End just a few months ago

Obviously, He used customers money to get there hotel stays etc. More people coming out that ā€œPre-Orderedā€ products that were never being built thats classic definition of FRAUD
Worse yet he thinks that IF Mytek somehow recovrrs that everything will magically return to
ā€˜Normalā€™ trust me it wont
I would never do budiness with Michal Jurewicz, Damian Mosiolek or anyone connected w/Mytek Audio,
Mytek Digital, suggest others thinking they might do budiness at later point understand the level of dishonesty & deception they all stooped to in theur fraudulent preorder rollout

Iā€™m with you, Kevin. Nothing but bad experiences with those guys.

1 Like

FABIO_SONG
contact the attorney Generalā€™s office in state you reside, the state you wired money from (If different) and NY State AG office file complaints with all applicable AG offices clearly case of misrepresentation
Mytek Digital, aka Mytek Audio, Michal Jurewicz, Damian Mosilek etc created and knowingly participated in a scheme to defraud another out of money or property . The did so with t use interstate wire communications and from my convos wire fraud is something authorities take very serious!
IDK what outcome youā€™re seeking In my case only acceptable resolution is REFUND would never do business with these LIARS again
IF you would like to ā€˜join forcesā€™ so to say my email address is [moderated] send me an email I am happy to help any victim get refunds if possible