NAD CI 580 BluOS™ 4-zone stereo digital preamplifier/network player problem with latest firmware update

Continuing the discussion from NAD CI 580 BluOS™ 4-zone stereo digital preamplifier/network player [Resolved]:

I just updated the firmware on my NAD CI 580 and I am sad to report that Roon is no longer recognizing all 4 BluOS zones. Prior to installing the update, Roon was seeing all 4 zones and working perfectly! Please advise. Thank you!

Hello @Avrom_Gart,

Can you confirm that a power cycle of the Roon Core, router, as well as the NAD CL 580 still results in the same state of only having one of the zones appear? Are you able to see all four zones from the BluOS controller app running on the same computer as the Roon Core?

-John

John, I just cycled the power of the NAD and the Roon Core and all is now good! Thanks for your help as always! Avrom

HI Avrom_Gart, I am planning to purchase NAD CI580 Network Streamer for 4 Audio Zones, can you let me know if you make your CI580 working fine for all your audio zones ? Roon is now recognizing all the zones separately and you can feed the music independently ? Does it need lot of help from Roon team ?

Also curious to hear if it works well, I am looking to build a 12-zone setup and trying to figure out which amps to use :slight_smile: