NAD T777 v3 reported as Uncertified

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK Version 1.7 (build 521) stable running on Intel NUC 7i7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WatchGuart XTM25 firewall appliance, HPE 2530 48G PoE+ Switch, WatchGuard AP125 access points

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NAD T777v3 reported as Roon Ready network player on https://roonlabs.com/partners/nad

Description Of Issue

My NAD T777v3 has been reported as Roon Ready since day 1.
Since the ROCK build 521 update it is reported as Uncertified and the Zone icon was changed into the default zone icon.

Can this be reversed back to normal?

Hi @seagull,

Thanks for reaching out. If you click on the gear icon and go to Device Setup -> Not your device? -> Identify this Device -> Select NAD T777 from the list, does that resolve this behavior? Do you see the icons for other NAD devices in the identify this device listing?

Hi @noris,
The “Not your device?” option is not available:

Hello @seagull,

Based on your screenshot, it appears that your device has changed its Roon Ready identifier and thus is no longer correctly being picked up by Roon.

I would expect that “NAD T777” would appear under the “Audio Device” heading on the Device Setup screen.

I recommend reaching out to the NAD support team for further assistance with this issue.

-John

1 Like

Hello @john,
The latest BluOS upgrade solved the issue.
Regards,
Wim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.