Naim Uniti Nova

Hi,

good, but that is not the only thing Naim have added; +10% to the prices!

Yep :frowning:

The odd one is available at pre-increase price here and there if you jump quickly

It looks like the upgrade will apply to existing Uniti line as well, so looking forward to that for my SuperUniti while I save up for a new Nova at some point. Will be fun to experiment with the network connected microrendu vs. the SPDIF connected Mac mini to see what quality difference there may be

Thatā€™s contrary to my expectations, though it would be welcome and also keep up the second hand values of the old Uniti range. I havenā€™t seen anything specific that suggests it up to now, however.

1 Like

Youā€™re right here is what the Naim Connection Magazine said ā€œA software update will be available at the end of October across the Uniti all-in-one players featuring Roon Ready.ā€

I assume my SuperUniti is an ā€œUniti all-in-oneā€ player but its not a very specific statement : - )

As a SuperUniti owner Iā€™m afraid thatā€™s not how I read it, I think there is an implied ā€œcurrentā€ uniti products-

To naim uniti is now, nova,atom and starā€¦

.sjb

Roon update will only be for the new uniti range only. Muso or Qb arenā€™t included in update and will only function via AirPlay.

Well, the new cost has made me evaluate what exactly I would be getting for Ā£2000, so Iā€™ve decided to jump in a non-Naim direction.

1 Like

I think a few others have said the same