Need to login via TIDAL after Core is rebooted

I saw this for a few days but it seems to have resolved itself for the last 3 reboots ( daily)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tidal issues since last update

A post was split to a new topic: Have to login to TIDAL when core is rebooted

Hi @JFP418,

I appreciate your patience while I have been discussing your case further with QA.

They have inquired as to how much time passes between starting Roon on the Core to seeing any TIDAL login error messages? Does it happen instantly? Takes a few seconds? A few minutes?

Can you please provide an additional timestamp of when it next occurs?

Hi Noris,

Thank you for your follow-up. I only have this problem when I open the computer. After that, it will work just fine until the next morning when I open the computer again.

It happens this morning, I think between 6h30 and 8h00 (don’t remember exactly, sorry).

Hi @JFP418,

Can you please let me know a more precise time when it next occurs? This is useful for cross-referencing log files with the activity in Roon. Thank you!

Hi @noris,

I’m sorry. It did it this morning around 06H02.

Thank you !

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know the timestamp @JFP418! I have added this info to your ticket and now the investigation is with QA, once I have further news, I’ll be sure to let you know. Appreciate you letting us know of this issue and thanks for your patience while we look into this further!

I have the same issue with roon core on windows 10. happens everytime i reboot my pc.

A lot of us are having this issue as well and it looks like the roon team has been investigating this for a couple weeks. I think it’s safe to say there will be a fix in the near future (I hope), as it is quite an annoying issue.

It’s the same for me. The problem is still unsolved.

Hi All,

Yes, we are aware of this issue and have been investigating it for a bit of time. There’s an active ticket that the devs are currently working on, more news to follow, but we appreciate everyone’s patience here while work is in progress!

1 Like

Same problem here but with MacOS version.

1 Like

Hello @JFP418,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 571, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Hi @nuwriy,

Thank you for the follow-up. Unfortunately, the Tidal login problems still goes for me. I still need to login each morning when I open my computer or reboot him.

Thanks,

JF

Hi @JFP418,

Was there any improvement in behavior at all? Are you able to click on the “retry” button and it goes through without having to open the browser window?

Hi @noris,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, you are right, I don’t have anymore to go on the internet browser. I can click on the retry button and it works !

Thanks,

JF

1 Like

Hi @JFP418,

Thanks for the confirmation! Yes, this was the intended change for this release, although we are still working on other improvements as well.

Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.