NetPlay Audio products special offer

Video Storm is currently working on adding Roon-ready to our NetPlay Audio series products.

In order to gauge the Roon community interest in this product line, we are offering a limited number of our players to Roon users at special pricing.

NBX022 (single stream player): $249
NBX022-dual (dual stream player): $349
NBX100 (8 stream player): $799
CMX-A2/NAB100 (DSP audio matrix with internal 8 stream player): See site

We will also be porting Roon-ready to our NetPlay Video distribution system.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this offer please contact sales@video-storm.com.

We also would like to hear your feedback on how these products compare to other Roon-ready outputs currently available.

NetPlay Audio currently supports Roon via both Airplay and Squeezebox. We estimate that completing Roon-ready native support will take 6-8 weeks. Your feedback will help us determine how valuable this will be to the Roon community.

Thanks!

1 Like

Interesting products and the price is certainly reasonable.

I read over the specs of the first product and it looks like it has an HDMI output versus USB or Optical. To me that certainly seems like it might be of great use for someone using an HT receiver but also limits its use with most DACs as most don’t have HDMI connections. So i guess my feedback is that in comparison is that they certainly offer an option that no one else does that i am aware of but at the same time limits it use for most music only systems. For completing a whole home system i can certainly see the benefit in cases where HDMI would be needed.

If you don’t mind keeping us updated on the progress and if there are any still available at that time i would be happy to purchase the NBX022 model to test it out once it gets closer to being finalized.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply.

NBX022 does indeed have an HDMI output. In my experience, most people use the integrated line level DAC output instead (24b, 96khz).