Network Error message coming up each time I login (on PC and mobile)

Roon Core Machine

Core is running on my Synology DS920 NAS. Core seems fine, since I can see it as available when I start the Roon app on my PC or Phone.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

AT&T Fiber (2.5GB)

Connected Audio Devices

USB to Receiver, Airplay

Number of Tracks in Library

Lots, I don’t know because I can’t open the app.

Description of Issue

I have been using Roon at home for a long time without issue. The Core running on the Synology NAS seems ok and says it’s up to date and ready. But when I select the core it asks me to login and then reports “Network Error: please check your internet connection”. It happens when I run Roon on my Windows PC and iPhone too.

My account is OK because i can login at your website, and I also made sure my billing info was up-to-date.

This may have started when I upgraded to AT&T Fiber this fall, I was on Charter Cable modem before. But I don’t have any special/weird router settings, and have no issues with any other apps or sites.

Thanks for the assistance.

Hey @Todd_Wyatt,

Thanks for your patience as we continue to work through each thread. Following up on this thread, I see both your Roon Remotes have been online recently, are you still running into network issues?

If so, what is the model of your router and modem?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.