New albums not added unless restart

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Synology DS218+ / Roon 1.7 (build 667)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Freebox / CPL

Description Of Issue

Since back from a few days away, the files added to the library folder are not added to the library unless server is restarted.

I can’t remember exactly how it’s done and I don’t have Roon open at the moment to check the procedure, but it is possible to force a rescan and this might do the trick.

Yes, with a forced rescan the files are added but I am still looking for a way to include them automatically when loaded into the library folders, as it used to be.

A post was split to a new topic: New albums not added unless restart of Core

Hello @Quentin_Dubost, my apologies for the issue here. Could you please post a screenshot of Settings>Stoage for me? Thanks!

Thank you for your reply ! Here’s the screenshot :

Hello @Quentin_Dubost, I have added you to our internal tracker for this issue and will update you once I have feedback from the team. Thanks!

Hello,
things seem to be back to normal here, I have just noticed. Albums are added “on the fly” to the library again. Not sure what unstuck it, but thank you very much ! :smiley:
Quentin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.