"New for you" section not updating

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC10i7FN, ROCK, V1.8 (build 764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ubiquiti Amplifi Router/Netgear Switch/Fully Wired ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NDX2 (Wifi), iMac/Keff Eggs (Ethernet/USB)

Description Of Issue

“New for You” section has not updated suggestions for over 3 weeks.

Apologies if this is already raised as an issue - I couldn’t find it with a simple search.
My New for you suggestions constantly updated in 1.7 but now updates are incredibly infrequent and lag several weeks behind actual release dates. the latest suggestions I am seeing just now are from 24/02/21.

Is this due to the fact that Roon is still learning my listening habits since the 1.8 update or is there an issue populating this section more generally?

Thanks

Hi @largestgasman theres a few similar posts with this that have been ongoing for a while now. @support are looking at it, waiting for a resolution.

Thanks Chris - I will keep an eye out for a fix

Hey @ChrisH!

Thanks a whole lot for sharing this to answer @largestgasman’s question. Thanks for letting us know you are experiencing this as well :slight_smile:

Hi John,

In the New Releases for you section, try clicking on the more button, this opens up a full screen view. in the top right there is a drop down, as shown by red arrow in pic below.

If it says relevance then it might not change the albums as quickly, try setting it to Newest and see if it changes things up.

Hi Daniel.
That’s a good tip. I have tried sorting by relevance from time to time but it has been set to Newest for some time and not updating very often it seems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.