New(ish) Music! What are you discovering?

Roon Radio’s Great! (with a capital G :slight_smile: )

Yes, 100% true!

New Danger Mouse with Karen O is excellent! A bit of Zero 7 feel on a couple of the tracks. !

RoonShareImage-636892001677646200

2 Likes

Here’s one for you Folk Rock fans!

RoonShareImage-636892001009647020

Rediscovering Truls from Norway.
Great production.

is the finings factory still there …

I’m not certain…

I was Head Brewer of the brewery in Romford in the early 80’s , all our beer was fined with finings produced in Coggershall, I used to go to “inspect” the factory and the local pub :joy:

Didn’t know they had a vineyard,

Wow! That’s a small world… yes, the Vinyard is a lovely place with a bar and restaurant up top and a very small basement where James Partridge sometime puts intimate gigs on.

I get to see some great artists there…

I roamed many of the byways of Essex in a Professional Capacity, my excuse. I used to pull rank to get a duty driver. Monthly Trade Visits

Not quite he same in South Africa alas , but we do grow wine as well even the beer has gone US Euro since the SAB buy out :unamused:

1 Like

New Gov’t Mule release, especially a sprawling 3 hour live one, is worthy of mention…(parts 1 and 2 avl)

1 Like

Very enjoyable mature album from Springsteen. Great Americana feel. Quite moving in places…

3 Likes

It’s a lovely album. We were listening to it over the weekend, my wife indoors and myself and the neighborhood were listening through the open window. She liked it a lot! :smile:

1 Like

Love this straight ahead country rock album with a great bluegrass tinge…

Hauntingly beautiful…

Mature, melodic Pop Rock here… great sounds…

2 Likes

ETA: I realise this is hardly new! Posted in the wrong thread. Jolly fine nonetheless.

2 Likes

thats ok, hence the “new(ish)” in the thread title. For me, of a certain age, anything post 1995 seems “newish” haha.

Here’s a lovely, though provoking, Alt Folk album

Super Prog Metal. Excellent sound too.

1 Like

I’m not a heavy metal kind of guy but I read some chatter about Fear Inoculum and found it on Tidal. I now own the HDTracks 96/24 download. It is quite frankly spectacular.

2 Likes