"New" label on albums removal

I recently added a Nucleus as my core and it easily imported my library. However, every album has the “new” label on the cover art. I have not been able to locate a way to remove these labels en masse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

They will automatically disappear in a few days, just wait and see…

Great, thanks.

Hi, I have the reverse question. When adding new albums, how can I make Room keep the New Label until I have played the album? As you write, it disappears after a few days, but I find them useful to keep track of new additions.
Thanks

I don’t think you can keep the label, but as a work round I use
focus->played in the last…all time. Then click the green + to a red -.(gives you never played)
Sort on date added.
Add bookmark so it’s easy to get to again.

Any help?

Hi,
BrianW just gave you the answer that I was typing also :slight_smile:

Only limitation is that already after playing only 1 track from the album, the whole album will be removed from the list. Does anyone know how to prevent that and keep it in the “not played” list until the whole album is played?

Hope this helps…
Gerard

1 Like

No problem. Better two replies than none.

And no, I don’t think there is a way to recognise a part-played album.

Brian

" Then click the green + to a red …"

Sorry, Brian & Gerard. I don’t find any green + that I could turn red… Where is it??

Maybe I am blind.

@WKW

(Album View) > Focus, then

This results in something like this:

Now click on the “+ Played” and you’ll get an inverted filter:

The result you can sort in the way you want and add as a bookmark for easy recall.

4 Likes

OK, OK, OK…

I forgot one simple klick. Thanks!

1 Like

I do it in another way.
I just add ‘NEW’ tag to the albums I add to my library. Once I have played them I remove the tag.
Maybe not the quickest way but most simple.
Dirk

1 Like

Right, that’s a possibility. Thanks!