New Nucleus is seeing my music but nothing to the Lumin streamer

I just switched from a MacBook Air core to the Nucleus and the Nucleus shows that the music is playing OK but I’m not getting anything to the Lumin streamer. I’d post pics but I don’t know which screen to show you guys. In short, I’m lost. :flushed:

In Lumin app settings, please enable Roon Ready (default) for Lumin D2. Disable Lumin Streaming if you do not use AirPlay for other iOS apps.

In Roon settings, please make sure Lumin D2 is seen under networked Roon Ready devices, enable Lumin D2 and assign it a name for the zone.

During playback, change the playback zone to Lumin D2.

1 Like

OK Peter, I was able to perform the steps in your first paragraph. I can’t find Networked Roon Ready Devices in the Roon settings though.

Sorry, @wklie Still stuck on your paragraph 2, Peter.

Does anyone else have any suggestions for me. Roon was working fine for me until I switched core devices.

@S_J_A
You need to post a screenshoot…similar to mine…network shown

devices at bottom

1 Like

OK, @seaharp1, here’s a screenshot but there’s also a iPad above the heading Connected to Core that I couldn’t fit in the picture. I hope this helps you.

@S_J_A
Did you switch cores to nucleus?
I use a sonictransporter not nucleus.But the same idea.

1 Like

Hello @S_J_A,

Looking at your screenshot, it appears that you have three zones named “Lumin D2”. This will make it all but impossible to know you are playing to the correct zone in Roon’s Zone Picker interface.

I recommend you disable the Lumin D2 zone listed with the “ALSA” subtitle as well as the Lumin D2 zone listed under the HQPlayer heading.

-John

1 Like

I think this is what you need to see now:

Like this?

Hello @S_J_A,

Yes, that’s the idea. Now tap the “Select an Audio Zone” button, select the “Lumin D2” zone, and you should hear music.

-John

1 Like

This might be closer to what you’re suggesting:

I should probably mention that I only have one zone.

Now nothing at all happens when I press the play button on a song. :face_with_thermometer:

Sorry John, I’m not finding where I can make that selection.

Hello @S_J_A,

Please try rebooting your Nucleus by unplugging the unit from the wall power, waiting 60 seconds, and then re-inserting power and starting the unit up again.

-John

2 Likes

OMG John, it’s working now!!
Does this setup look right?

I should have sent this pic instead?

Hello @S_J_A,

It looks right, and I hope it sounds right too! If so, enjoy the music! :headphones:

-John

1 Like