New Nucleus+ not updating software

Just took a brand new Nucleus+ out of the box and connected it according to the Quick Setup Guide. When using MacOS and iOS software the device is found and I receive a message stating that one device needs a software update. There is a black spinning wheel next to the Nucleus+ and green check next to the mac devices. In the Nucleus+ entry there is also a message stating that it is checking for an update – but the wheel never stops spinning.

I have cycled the power twice to no avail. I then reinstalled the OS from the Web view successfully. But when using the Mac/iOS software i still get the “Checking for update” message.

help?

Hey @Jordan_Kurzweil so sorry for the trouble you’ve experienced when trying to update to the most recent version of Roon!

Since it’s been a few days, I wanted to check in to see if the issue is still persisting? If so, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the “Checking for update” message you’re seeing?

Thanks! :pray:t3:

Hi Ashley, Thanks for your response. I was able to fix this by jumping into a conversation on another thread.

With that having been said, I have had this open support ticket on another issue since Jan 15. Is this something you can help me troubleshoot?

Thanks for the update, Jordan! Of course I can help with your other post - I’ll be replying over there once I have read it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.