New Pi and tracks skipping

The drivers for the WiFi dongle should already be installed in Ropieee, in which case you should need to reboot it and then select it in the Ropieee network setting page.

Ropieee Changelog : Support for USB WiFi dongles based on the Realtek RTL8812AU chipset

btw. if that doesn’t work is there a reason you can’t connect your Burson to your laptop via USB and then use Windows Roon Remote/Roon Bridge app (not the Roon Server/Roon Core) to output to it ie. you shouldn’t need to run a 2nd local copy of the Core if you laptop can still reach the Nucleus. Obviously having the RPi and Burson working without the need to turn on the laptop is better/preferable, if you can get it to work.

ps. I’m still confused as to how you are connecting the native Tidal app to the RPi/Ropieee. As far as I can tell neither Ropieee or Ropiee XL support Tidal Connect. Which suggests you’re running some unofficial version of Ropieee or a version with Tidal Connect unofficially installed on it. What version of Ropiee does it say your running when you logon to the RPi via the web interface? The latest version should be V4.002 (2021/07/21). Normally I wouldn’t worry, but given all the issues you are having I thought it worth checking.

1 Like