New "played" tab not available in newest Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 64 home; Roon 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet Linksys router; TPlink switch.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Raspberry Pi4 running diet pi - roon bridge to Kii Control USB

Description Of Issue
@support,
Using Lenovo Yugo 920 Laptop to Run Roon UI; the new recent activity>played heading/link appears but is non functional - I can’t click on it. It’s “greyed out”. IW, it doesn’t show as a link and you can’t click on it. Only "recent activity> added "is available as a link.

I also have a Microsoft Surface 6 with Roon and Windows 10 home 64bit- the “Played” tab works fine there.

Hi @danny2,

Can you share a screenshot of the link that isn’t working for you?

not working
Well I was referring to the " played" link in the picture. But… when I just opened Roon to make the screen capture, the word “played” is now showing up as a link (cursor changes its form when on the spot) and not just a word on the screen that has no function, and the link works to open the list of recently played albums.
Very strange that it wasn’t working most of the day and now started working. What can I say?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.