New problem with Tidal and Qobuz in Roon 1.7

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz desktop 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 10 Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Network Google Mesh WiFi, and ethernet; Broad band 70Mbps download speed; BT Hub acting as modem only; Google WiFi puck acting as router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Meridian ID41 via wifi; Meridian MC200 via ethernet; Squeezbox Touch via wifi

Description Of Issue

I reported the common tracks skipping issue here: 1.7 tracks skipping Now I have had a new issue. Playback frozen playing a Tidal MQA track. The now playing idicator on the queue thinks the track is playing, but no sound, no progress on the progress bar and the play and pause buttons inoperative. Sound restored by restarting core app. These 1.7 issues have made Tidal and Qobuz useless in 1.7

Hi @hecd2,

Does this happen with every MQA track?

Does this happen with every endpoint?

Can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path when this is happening?

Hi @dylan. Only one occurrence so far. Not repeatable. Unlike track skipping which is repeatable.

Hi @hecd2,

If this behavior occurs again, can you please note the exact local time of occurrence and which zone you were playing to at the time? Thanks!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot log in to Qobuz

3 posts were split to a new topic: MC200 MQA Skips

No repeat occurrence for me since build 505 with over 1500 tracks played. It was a one-off. Track skipping also completely eliminated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.