New Releases For You - Not Updating With More Recent Suggestions [Resolved]

I’ve had pretty much the same “New Releases For You” since updating to 1.8. PJ Harvey - Is This Desire? - Demos is always there…

Same - the new release recommendations are not refreshing.

This issue still exists. Did the roon team recognize this?

Although I’m now seeing into the future! Generally there does still seem to be a pretty long lag from Tidal & Qobuz’ updates

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zenith, Roon 1.8, IPad 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hard wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet to Innuos Ethernet to Naim NDS streamer

Description Of Issue

NRFY seems to be stuck on 11th Feb, but mainly on 5th Feb?
(I think I may have read someone else mention delays in seeing anything new here)

I am on Qobuz and not Tidal btw.

See screenshots here:-

Any ideas if there may be a server side issue?

Has anyone else found this too? Anyone?
It’s still the same today, even though it’s New Releases day on Qobuz.

I can’t believe I wouldn’t get any new suggestions for 3 weeks…

1 Like

Hey @ChrisH,

Thanks for following up on your post - sorry it took us so long to get back to you.

Since this has happened, did you have a chance to try the following?

• Log out of Qobuz (in Settings → Services)
  • Reboot your Core
  • Log back in (in Settings → Services)

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Rebeka, I’ll try it now and post back in a bit :+1:

1 Like

Same here. Plus, not only are they behind, some of them are real head scratchers.

Same here. See Update/dismiss “New Releases for you” on Home

I still see that Madlib album today (10 days later). Still don’t like it.

1 Like

No change so far.
I logged out of Qobuz, rebooted the Core, and signed back in to Qobuz.
Maybe it might refresh over the coming hours.
I’ll post back in the morning (I’m in the UK)

1 Like

Hi @beka , I’ve had a check this morning and the view is still unchanged unfortunately.
I was hoping overnight the servers might have pulled some new data through, but alas not.

If you are able to look into it please it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I have also latest “new releases for you” from 5th feb.
Other vise Qobuz and Tidal integration works, ie mark album favourite on Tidal/Qobuz app those appears at my library at roon.

Hi @beka im not sure what happened overnight last night but it looks like the servers purged and whatever blockage there was got removed.
I now have up to and incl. 26Feb.
I’m not sure if the previous issue is fixed for good or whether this is temporary, will see later this week I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @ChrisH,

That’s awesome to hear - so the sync has finally happened. I appreciate you keeping us posted. Sorry for not getting back to you - it is partially because support is closed over the weekend and because I didn’t yet have a solution.

Thanks for sharing how things unfolded :slightly_smiling_face:

Thought I would post back a week later now that it’s Friday and New Releases have been published on Qobuz.

I’m still seeing 26Feb in NRFY on the Home page (same as last week once servers had refreshed) yet if I go into Qobuz and look at New Releases under Qobuz Grand Selection, there’s a whole batch of Releases from today.
It still doesn’t seem right that the New Releases aren’t pulling through to NRFY on the Home page if Qobuz already has them, or am I wrong?

Btw, it’s 21:15hrs UK time on Friday 5th March, just as a time reference.

2 Likes

It’s 9th March, UK time 12:30, no updates to NRFY on home page still, still showing 26th Feb, just wanted to flag this @beka

Qobuz under Home/Qobuz/Grand Selection is reflecting new items dated 5th March but still not being pulled through to NRFY, something isn’t quite working correctly still…

2 Likes

Hi @ChrisH

I just wanted to reach out and let you know our team is looking into this. Apologies for the trouble!

Edit:

Just to confirm, are you clicking “Home” in the navigation menu, or are you navigating to Home from the “Back” arrow in the upper-left?

3 Likes

Hi all,

I am having the same issue. Looks like New Releases for you is not updating and is pretty dated. I am seeing albums from Dec 2020 and latest is Feb 10th 2021. Not sure why it’s not updating from TIDAL. Roon has many issues after the update. Please fix this one and let me enjoy music.

Cheers Ghulam

I’ve got this issue. Most of mine are January/February. There’s one dated 1 March. Qobuz UK.