New releases for you - possible to remove?

I was never the biggest fan of the ‘new releases for you’ section in previous Roon versions. However, it was fairly easy to ignore - until now, when it is given top billing under the ‘Hi’ banner and the latest library activity.

I am not interested in scrolling through lists of what immediately looks like a whole bunch of Tidal and Qobuz items I have zero interest in. On the iPad app, it is way too in my face. Can I get rid of this section or at least demote it similar to how it was in 1.7?

1 Like

I would suggest making this a Feature Request. I can move it over to that section.

1 Like

Thanks. It would be far better to be able to reorder the sections on the landing page - otherwise it’s not my preferences, but someone else’s.

3 Likes

I agree. Somewhere around the forums, I had asked for this using the functionality found on the Now Playing Screen. Ability to turn sections on/off and also to put them into the viewing order of my preference.

4 Likes

Thanks for moving this over to feature requests Daniel. Much appreciated.

I find the whole Home page worthless and have a bookmark for my default album view easily accessible (except on iPhone where the bookmark button is now completely at odds with all other platforms). 1/3 to 1/4 of the space telling me hello is one of the most worthless things any software has ever done for me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.