‘New releases for you’ still not updating

NRFY updated to 23 April this morning.

1 Like

Updated to the 16th here. I still have some catching up to do!

Michael

Updated to 18th April here

Thanks for the feedback here, folks. We’re looking into this!

1 Like

April 16 for albums (70 showing) and April19 for singles (11 showing).

Almost there lads, almost :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still April 16th for both albums and singles here, unfortunately…

Michael

We’re now updated to April 23rd. Slowly but surely :sweat_smile: Singles are still stuck at April 16th.

1 Like

Yep, same here. 23rd for albums, 16th for singles.

Michael

1 Like

Whilst this is annoying, there is another bug which really does my head in - the scrolling issue which always takes you back to the top of the page once you’ve hit the back button.

2 Likes

I confirm I experience this issue too, but only on the mac my core is running on. Strangely my iPad remote isn’t affected by this bug. On my mac version the ‘new releases for you’ barely updates, maybe once a month or so? On my iPad this section updates more frequently and showes different albums than on my mac. Strange, because the core is the same right?

That’s very strange as I always understood this information to come from the core as you say. Here, the info is identical on three different remotes.
However, possible good news as the most recent NRFY albums Roon is showing to me are two from 30th April, although the most recent single shown is still 16th April.

Michael

NRFY now showing 7th May for albums and 30th April for singles.

Michael

Hello @support. Any progress here?

No new release for me since May 7th and Singles section only shows 10 releases.

Can you please shed some light on how this part of Roon is meant to work?

Hi @RBO

We have a ticket in for this. We are aware of some situations with Qobuz where this section doesn’t show content as new as we’d like and we are investigating potential improvements.

1 Like

Cheers Dylan :+1:

If I enable Tidal, it messes NRFY up even more. Just letting you know.

Same for me, mine’s stuck on May 21st, so ten days and counting. I only have Qobuz, no Tidal. Hope it’s something that can be fixed as it’s just about my favourite feature in roon (when it works).

@support We’ve had no updates. Can you please reassure us you are still looking into this and when to expect a fix?

Would also be great if we can be updated on the scroll issues reported by several of us.

1 Like

Ah! As of this afternoon I have new releases from as recent as 11th June for albums and 4th June for singles. The situation seems to be improving.

Michael

I do experience the problem described in this thread. The last new releases in this section are of August 6th 2021. I use qobuz. In the qobuz section newer qobuz-albums are present.