New Roon member @ashley

Most new Roon employees have received a warm welcome, but what about @ashley.
She’s there just like that and apparently few people have noticed.
So a warm “hello” from me.

Edit:
And of course there are losses @dylan. :sleepy:

10 Likes

This is a great idea and not at all off topic.

She moved to us so quietly that Danny mentioned again that she will now be there for us. The first hearts has also already received from colleagues and this community. She will be doing this more often now as we find solutions to our problems and answers to our questions.

I wish a good start just as gladly. Of course, we are a difficult group of customers to educate… :rofl:

2 Likes

The moderators are of course free to move this topic to another category. :wink:

2 Likes

I would suggest the support area well visibly pinned by Carl, who of course can act here as a boss with even better considerations and possibilities for action and from many years of experience. Of course, he has a lot to do, especially when tempers get too hot.

1 Like

I think #roonlabsllc:meta is most appropriate section, now moved over.

and most importantly …

a big welcome to @ashley !!!

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate the shout out.

I’m so happy to be joining everyone on Community and look forward to talking with you all. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, I’m still learning the ropes here, but so far so good!

I absolutely love being a part of the Roon Team and can’t wait to see what the future holds for all of us. :metal:

21 Likes

Welcome to the community @ashley :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome @ashley! We really appreciate all the great work that the Roon support team does :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @ashley :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome @ashley , all the best.

2 Likes

Great to have you on board @ashley. Like others have said the work of the support team is greatly appreciated. Hopefully we’ll all do what we can to help. I’m always amazed by the depth of accumulated knowledge in the customer base here at Roon.

3 Likes

Congrats for joining the team and welcome on board, Ashley.

1 Like