New Roon Staff avatars

There’s been a lot of talk lately about 1.8 and what have you, but I think we need to refocus on the important stuff - the new style Roon Staff avatars. These feature a portrait of the person with an intersecting small uniformly blue Roon jellyfish icon.

So far I have seen Dylan, Kevin, Norris and Rebeka sporting the new style. I can only think of two possibilities:

• the new style is for customer facing staff only; or
  • it will be a general change and these are the most photogenic Roon staff. Everyone else needs a bit more time to touch up, airbrush and Photoshop their portraits.

If it is a general change I will miss the coloured avatars. Inevitably though as the company grows we run out of readily distinguishable colours.

7 Likes

Which would be fine if it were true. That ‘intersecting small Roon jellyfish icon’ however is purple. Purple!

Leaves one to wonder why I was not consulted.

Again.

1 Like

New avatars, depicting solidarity with the new corporate colour scheme. Purple!

Important update. Danny has kept his coloured avatar and added the bluish purpley icon. A new haircut growing out ? Time will tell.

Surely solidarity with pictures of people in circles. They aren’t just support technicians, they are support artists. :grinning:

1 Like

All Roon Staff have circles. 3 more have pictures. All look maddeningly young/handsome/beautiful.

1 Like

One drawback is that with the little avatars shown next to a thread no longer showing jellyfish, it is not possible to easily see whether a Roon support person has answered.

I thought Dylan was a new user who had a lot of complaints at first.

1 Like

Purple! Don’t panic, I’m sure the ‘Avatar Theme Generator V1’ isn’t too far away to rescue the situation.

1 Like