new roon wont open because its not compatible to new windows graphic drivers I WANT A REFUND!!!
We’re sorry to see that you hit a bump in Roon when using generic graphics drivers. We’d be happy to help with this!
Windows’ automatic driver updates can sometimes be a bit unreliable, and we’ve seen direct downloads from the manufacturer help in cases where Windows installations did not, so it’s worth a try if you haven’t gone that route.
Please follow these steps:
- quit Roon
- reboot the Windows machine
- Turn off your Roon Core
- Unplug your Core for a few minutes
- Plug the Core back in
- Turn on the Core
- uninstall your graphics drivers
- navigate to the manufacturer’s website for your Graphics Card (for example, a popular one is NVIDIA) and download the graphics drivers directly from there
- install the graphics drivers
- relaunch Roon.
Please let me know if this helps. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as soon as we can.
I dont think you can get a refund on Windows but Roon will refund within 30 days if you really cant get things working.
You might also try the 32Bit version of Roon to see if that helps