New to Roon with some doubts

Thanks Salla_48. Well, the actual issue is that the remotes lose connection randomly in the house and happens with different devices equally…it is not that frequent, but happens every now and then and maybe I would say that happens when waking up devices from sleep, but it happens also during playing time.

To regain connection many times I select to connect to a new core, but obviously I connect to the same one…sometime also it takes some time to find de “new” core.

Nots sure what else to add.

thanks, I get disconnects whenever I use my cellphone (Note 8) as remote, when it goes to sleep every couple of minutes. It automatically reconnects however.

If you don’t get any further response here within a day or so, from someone who can actually help I mean, repost it and flag support ( ie write “@ support” without the space at the top of your post) and then you’ll get the tech guys from roon on the case :slight_smile: - best of luck, and hope you still with Roon.

I have seen such disconnects on my iPad occasionally. I find that if I close the app and reopen it, it comes right back. I’ve also had success toggling the iPad wifi off and back on.

Thanks. Some more details. Right now weird thing is happening I have three iOS devices all of them running iOS11.4. All three devices in the same room near the Roon Core running on my Mac Mini as described above. Just two of them connect to the core and one of them keeps connecting/failed message without connecting at all.

@Dylan, Im not sure where this post was moved. Could you help me deriving it to support?.

You do see it occasionally, my Android phone is much worse than my iPad

I sometimes use a Vaio laptop on Win 10 that gives the best “stay connected” Performance

I wonder if the Android and iOS go to sleep and don’t wake up properly

Mike