New user with major Tidal issues on day 1, cannot log in and big oversight on the part of Roon developers

Hello @D_Andrew_White,

And a warm (and belated) welcome to the Roon community :wave: .

I’m sorry that it’s been so long until we got a chance to reply to your post. It’s not for lack of trying or lack of wanting. Our small team has been facing an unprecedented number of requests and, while we’re working as fast as we can to reply to everyone, it’s not as fast as we’d hope :pleading_face:.

We are grateful that you took the time to explain in such detail your context and the ways you’ve intended to use Roon - it is always helpful to know what is important to you, our subscriber. I can see how being able to connect each member’s TIDAL account in Roon would make for a beautiful music listening experience for each family member (you’ve highlighted how different your tastes in music are).

As you’ve touched on, this has been discussed on our community for quite some time. I believe you were referring to this post:

While I wish I had better news, just as much I wish that you can stay a Roon subscriber, at the moment, I cannot make any promises or share any timeline on this feature request.

I understand how important this is to you, so I can only hope this will be implemented before the time runs out :slightly_smiling_face: