New version crashing

Updated to the latest version and the Core running on a windows PC keeps crashing , it was stable before that .

Hello @Gaetan_Lavoie,

How is Roon crashing exactly? Is it crashing on startup or when you try to play something? If it crashes when you try to play something, can you let me know what you are trying to play? Also some more information regarding your setup will helps us here:

Thanks,
Noris

Continuing the discussion from New version crashing:

Hi Noris

It seems there is an issue with a single internet radio stations , Jazz Break ( see link below ) everything else will play fine but when this one is selected it makes the application running on the PC close completely .
And if selected on the Nucleus playing on a tablet the application will freeze , it becomes unresponsive but you can still hear the music ?, I have to close the tablet and restart the roon app to gain control back , just closing the app doesn’t work , it either crashes right away or the ‘’ remote connection page comes on and goes nowhere .

P.S this station worked fine before the latest update

Hello @Gaetan_Lavoie,

Thanks for letting me know that link. We are investigating reports of some radio stations causing Roon to crash and I have added the TuneIn link you provided to the list. We have an active ticket with our developers and are working towards a solution in our next Roon release.

Thanks,
Noris