New version update and artwork disappears

Roon Core Machine

Macbook pro iOS 10.11.6
Roon version 1.8 build 935

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Cambridge Audio EVO

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon updated itself this afternoon (I did not ask for an update). Most of the artwork is gone. I only see album covers that I uploaded.
Why did it update itself without my permission?
Where is the album artwork?
Before today, everything was working smoothly.

Hey @Peter_Scheff,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with losing album artwork after an update to Roon. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status, and if this issue has been resolved with the latest build (952)?

You do have the ability to adjust your install settings by heading over to your Settings>About> and clicking the gear symbol for your Core.

If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.