No access to the Community

Hello,

Every time I update, like today, I can’t access the community directly through the link on the application. I have to use an external search engine. The other day, it came back after two days. Why ?

Thank you.

Hey @KDM,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with accessing the direct links in your Roon account. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

If you do still experience this issue, may I ask what device this issue is happening on? And, is still happening on the latest Roon build (952)?

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

Everything is ok now. Thank you Benjamin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.