No Artists and no Audio Devices

Roon Core Machine

Win 11 64 bit Home. (upgraded a couple months ago), library on local PC (F:/Music/)
Intel i7-8700 3.2GHz
32gb RAM,

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear AC1750 v1 router
Running cabled ethernet to DAC from router.

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio Directstream Jr. DAC - ethernet cable
JBL Link 300 - wifi
local PC where Roon installed
Several Google Home devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When I start Roon it says “Add your music”. This screen shows the existing and previously functioning path to my music.

Then I click continue and see “Add a music service”. I have none and click “No Thanks”.

Next screen shows “Set up your Audio devices”. No Audio devices are listed so I click “Finish”.

Goes to screen My Albums and states “You don’t have any albums in your library”.

Also shows “No audio devices found”

I click “Add music” and attempt to add my library source F:\Music. It shows red warning “This folder has already been added”

I click on “Manage Audio devices” and the Settings/Audio screen shows no devices.

I click to “HOME” and it shows 0 artist, 0 albums, etc.

Setup / “Search for Roon OS Core” shows continuous “progress icon/speaker animation” no results.

TROUBLESHOOTING_______________

I confirmed all files are at F:/Music.
Rebooted PC, network router (several times)
Renamed RAATserver folder, no change, then reversed back to original)
None of my Playlists show.

Hey @amansker,

Sorry to hear about your troubles here. It sounds like you could have experienced some mild corruption of your database. In checking your current system diagnostics it looks like you’re up and running again. Can you please send us an update to let us when your status?

If you’re still having issues we’d be happy to jump in and help get you going. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.