No Audio found Roon

I’m having the same problem and deleting the tidal_account file did not help the no audio devices error but did help gain partial access to my Roon account.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

1 Like

I am running Roon Server on a QNAP NAS TS 251D and have been for about six months. See image of configuration

The server and all clients are connected via the same ethernet and include a MacOS and Windows client as well as a Bluesound Node 21. None of these audio devices can be accessed at present but were working very well about seven days ago.

Hello @DAVID_KINGSBURY ,

If you try to temporarily set up a new database location in the QNAP configuration menu, do you still have the audio devices missing from Roon?

Please also provide some more details regarding your network setup, it would be helpful to know the model/manufacutrer of your networking gear, thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: No Audio Device found (Innuos Mini)

Setting up a new database location seems to have solved the problem. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.