No Chromecast devices show up

I’m running build 884 and no ChromeCast devices show up. I only have two ChromeCast devices in my network.

Hi @sound.wave ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to properly see all of your other devices, Airplay, Roon Ready, etc?

I have the same problem and they used to be discoverable. Something is happening with the latest updates. only my video chromecast unit shows up. my other audio GCCs show up in other apps, like tidal and Spotify. Someone is killing it.

Pedro,

What helped in my setup is disabling a Chromecast UHD device (Google TV) as an audio device…

When it was enabled as an audio device the Chromecast Audio devices populated and disappeared over and over again.

BR
Arne

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.