No cover art when adding albums from Tidal

Roon Core Machine

I’m running Roon Core on a Mac Pro with MacOS El Capitan (10.11.6) with 2 x 2,26 Quad-Core Intel Xeon and 28 GB RAM.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

The Mac Pro is connected to a D-Link DGS-1210-10 Switch using a network cable. The Switch is then connected to another D-Link DGS-1210-10 using a fiber optic cable. From that switch I have connected my Mesh Router from Google. The iMac 27 I’m using to add new albums in Roon is connected using WiFi to the Mesh Router.

Connected Audio Devices

When listening to music I’m using a NAD T778 AV-amplifier with a BluOS module. The amplifier is connected to the D-Link DGS-1210-10 using a network cable. I’m streaming to the NAD from Roon.

Number of Tracks in Library

I’ve got a library of about 4600 albums and 62500 tracks from albums stored on a Synology NAS connected to the same D-Link DGS-1210-10 as the Mac Pro using a network cable.

Description of Issue

The last few weeks when I’m adding new albums from Tidal using the Roon client on my iMac 27 no album cover is added. Then I have to enter edit mode and manually match the album. Very enjoying!

I’m using the latest version of Roon 1.8, build 831.

Hey @Cotignac,

We’re so sorry about the trouble and for only seeing and replying this late. We’d love to help out if this is still an issue.

Would you please clear your image cache? This button is located under Roon Settings → Setup → Clear Image Cache → Clear Cache.

Does it help?

Thanks for your reply.

I have now tested your suggested solution with no success unfortunately.
This problem occurs on all the devices I’m using with Roon. I tested it on my MacBook Pro where this problem also occurs - no success.

Any news regarding my problem with the covers for albums from Tidal?