No cover artwork from qobuz titles and update issues

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Rev. A Version 1.0 (build 227)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Router Fritzbox 7530; Powerline: Magic 2 LAN 1-1 devolo-982 and 2 WiFi 2-1 devolo-051; WiFi option switched OFF on devolo

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB DAC King REx UD384

Add imag

es

Description Of Issue
For quite a while my added qobuz files play, but without any artwork. I realized the turning circle symbol in the upper right corner of the roon screen, and when I click on it it says that a software update is necessary for further information on the tiles such as artwork (see image)

. Maybe this is the reason?
But all my devices are up-to-date as I think, all updates are automatic.

Any advice? Thanks in advance,
Jochen

The combination of it not seeing artwork and the false update point to your system not seeing the roon servers properly.
Power line adapters are not recommended, is your vote connected to the power line?

Are you relying on auto-correct on your phone again, Ged?

You guys mean if my node (Nucleus) is connected to the powerline? Yes, directly, An the other end of the powerline is directly into the rooter. But all streaming is fine, it just happens if i ADD something to my library. Streaming is fine just the images are gone.
And if you look into my screenshot you see there´s progress in updating something, it´s just somehow stuck.
I don´t think it`s the powerline…

Apparently!

Hello @Jochen_Schroder, could you temporarily remove the powerline and connect the core directly to the router, then reboot and see if either of these messages persist?

Hi there, after a restart of the Nucleus yesterday morning everything works fine so far. Itˋs not the powerline connection that causes the problems. Thanks for your advice.

Hello @Jochen_Schroder, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if the issue returns.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.